nuffnang adv

Monday, January 12, 2009

PASS!

13/1/2009


I Pass my driving test!
oh yea!^^
I didn't go to school today,sure miss alot of things...
need to catch up abit..haha..
Today, I saw alot of my friends...
first is ofcoz wei yean la...
nerissa, sang cheun, shu sim, pang, sit wan, felicia and so on.
actually still got, but i duno how to spell their name.
My luckly number 'Hijau 6'.haha..
The first test is 'naik bukit'.
Is really luckly la.
I naik bukit touched the middle of the yelow line.
Then I turun balik that time, my hand break cant put down.
I thought sure fail.
omg...I duno why my hand break is up and the car still able to move when I pressing the oil.
hahaha...
hmm...the parking and three point turn also pass la.
Continue with 'on the road'.
At first, I thought everything is ok.
unfortunately, on the way back form laluan A, waiting the traffic light to turn green, my car engine mati.
I start the engine again and mati again.
for 3 or 4 times continuesly.
I very scare the pengawas will fail me.
Luckly, he gave me 16 marks..
phew...=)
dear and bernard come here also.
So, I sit his car and went to eat with wei yean and bernard.
long time didn't see him already and the last day I see him is on the school prom night.
thankz dear!=)
oh ya, saw liling today.
She kena the NS for the first batch.
This time she back just for medical check up.
she look so tired and slim.=(
take care well, liling.
she shared her experience for me and showing some pictures too.
I dun dare to go already.
omg...i wan go study to escape from the NS..
yes! Need to wait 2 or 3 days then I can take my P license...
However, parents still need to train me first before letting me alone to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment