nuffnang adv

Monday, January 5, 2009

Orientation day and Mom's birthday

Today is the super tired day.
I duno why.but ya, is really tired!
Woke up around 7 o'clock and reach college around 8.30 a.m.
Luckly, lian yan and shu sim are there too.
sorry, because I am not suppose to join you guys.haha
Around 9 o'clock, we went to the multi purpose hall to start our orientation.
All I can say is bored and tired.
Luckly, we have our break from 12 to 1 p.m.
Then, we need to seperate to our own class.
Ya, I am in P1 now. which mean psychology 1.
The first day ofcoz everyone duno each other la.
So, the whole class was like so cool and cold.
I ended my class around 2 o'clock and we went to sunway pyramid to had our lunch.
My sister said take turn to belanja.So, today I ate my lunch for FREE!
After I went back home, the first thing I throw my beg and went to my room to sleep.
Omg....is really really very tired although I do nothing today.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!



At night, finally our new furniture arrived!
Is really nice! dad said this furniture is for mom as her birthday presents.
We have a new table now to enjoy our dinner!
After that, dad bring us to mamak to celebrate mom's birthday.
Actually is already celebrate the day before.
old table and chairs..gona send to my acunty house!
New table..Nice?New table and chairs!
____----_____----____---____---____----____----___
yesterday, went to restaurant oversea to had our dinner!
wow...is yummy!
after back home, around 9 something.We start celebrate!
pictures more than words!that is all I can say!

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment