nuffnang adv

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Midvalley

8-1-09
*Thursday*
As usual, went to college early in the morning.
well, we seem like getting closer and better compared to the first day.
well, I really scare I can't cope up my studies.
Everything turned into english.
Very big different you know.
After few days in college's life, I get sick
omg...the class is cold like hell.
every time while waiting other teacher to come into the class, I will automatically stand outside the class room let the sun to keep me warm.
well, maybe this reason make me sick!=(
Around 2 o'clock, sister and cousin brother fetch me and go midvalley.
Actually, I really so tired but no choice.
Sister need to buy nike beg because she is going to australia next month.
After that, we went to korean restaurant to take a rest.

If everyday eat like that, I will be getting POOR!

that day, my turn to belanja!so jahat...so expensive you know!=(

No comments:

Post a Comment