nuffnang adv

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Day Before Holiday!

Holiday mooddd.....

Don't feel like study, and do homeworks at all!

All in our mind is holiday!!!!!!!!
WEEEEE!=)

During the account class.....@@@@

Well, after class....chit-chating...haha

lol...ofcoz take pictures with friends la..
Carel and Me...=)

Shril Min and Me

Jer lin and I

Poh Li and me

Sze mun and Shirl Min

my classmate...wondering why everyone in red?lol...chinese new year coming soon jor mah!I din inside the pic(I curi the pic from chian's blog)

lol...some of them going back to ipoh!..miss them alots la!



I miss the jokes and happiness!=(



Wish them have a nice Chinese New Year


2 comments:

  1. u arr..
    curi curi take my pic still upload here...
    nx time i got to learn to upload photo oso...
    then take all ur pic and upload it..
    hahaha...
    tat day no one paying attention in class la..
    all of them is dreaming thre..
    included u and me..
    hahaha..
    miss u so much le...
    one more week..
    one more week than can see u d la..
    hahaha..
    happy CNY ya..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look nice in this picture mah..
    yer...dun upload la.
    yerr....this pic you really look nice mah..
    hehe...=)
    ya...still got one more week..
    weeee...
    but not fun....after cny nd exam eldi..
    =(

    ReplyDelete