nuffnang adv

Thursday, January 22, 2009

College's life

I did enjoy my College's life!

well, I am not gona post up what i did everyday in college.
Everyday break time, then whole gang will go eat together!
Is fun la! alots of jokes!
I just finish my account presentation yesterday!
phew...yea...finally!
The feeling was like one big and heavy rock taking out from me!
weeeee....
Before, I though the account teacher mrs sydney is very fierce want,
but after yesterday, I just know that she is good lo!


Jane fetch me yesterday!Because I received a msg from my sister, she want me tumpang friend's car to pyramid!See her driving skill...pro le...one hand de le!haha..shh...curi-curi take wan!

This is the formal look for my presentation!

I bought some shirts on that day!weeee...so happy...

actually, I try to search on red t-shirt!..unluckly, no one is nice!

I started to drive for three days eldi...wee...

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment