nuffnang adv

Monday, January 11, 2010

my life + my style = my lifestyle


It's a lame title for this post I know. Well, I'm now sitting alone in the starbucks and having a cup of frap espresso while waiting for my sister.

Today is my second week of college's life. What's my opinion? I like the CIMProgrammes, the way the teacher teach and the timetable am having now. It's a much different compare to SAM programmes. I meet a lot of international students from different countries like china, indo, canada, cambodia, and etc. Also, this is my ever first time get a canadian's teacher to teach me economics. Yup, is pretty nice!

I miss my friends so much! In this college, I don't really get close with anyone. The reason is because three classes that I attend all is different people. Well, it doesn't means not good also. I have plenty of time for myself. My timetable is like having break time in between of the class. During the break time, I went to sit inside my car to do homework, revision, listening songs, have my breakfast+lunch, and even sleep. Sounds weird of sitting in the car during break time right? I feel much more comfortable sitting inside the car and can do whatever things I like.

make it mine and I'm yours.
you.

No comments:

Post a Comment