nuffnang adv

Friday, January 29, 2010

Angel...

"Angel..Angel..Can you make my wish to come true?" I pleased."Can I wish human treat everyone equally? no more unfairness?"I asked.

"Sorry, my sweety. This is human-normal-response. Unfairness always occur." Angel replied.



I love you and I know you love me too. But, I don't love in the form of materialistic. I doesn't means that you not good enough. You are always the best and the idol for me. I admire you...


However, things act differently without even you yourself notice it sometimes. I'm not trying to complain or anything. I will not even say a word about it also. Because I know if I do so, it will broke your heart and hurt you deeply. I love you. I don't want to see you cry. Every tears drop of you will make me feel pain in my heart.


Yes. I know myself standing in what level now. Nothing is good about me. The only thing I know is just wasting money. Just like the so called 'bai ga lui'. I have no right to judge a person or even get a person to respect me. Yes, all I know.


I have a good start in cimp. Everything so far quite ok. I happy with it also. There's no point of telling them because I already can guess what they will said, especially x there.bla...whatever. I don't care anymore. Thank you shaun. You helped me a lot.

Write everything out feel nice.=). I'm ok already. Goodnight!

Mama forgive the times you criedForgive me for not making rightAll of the storms I may have causedAnd I've been wrongDry your eyes

heartJ 40 days

No comments:

Post a Comment