nuffnang adv

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I dreamed a dream.


Hello people:)

I know I am supposingly to study now. Since the dream is still clear in my mind and I got no one to tell out, I decided to blog out.

I consider as a very-lucky-child in the world. No need to go out and work to earn money, no need to do house work, only concentrate on studies, didn't face any big-life-experience before, didn't lose something that is really verry important and etc. However, I experienced one of them in my dream. In the dream, I have lost the important one. Somemore is because of me. This feeling is damn scary. I was trying so hard to cry but no tears is coming out. I know I was in a dream and so, I woke up and starting to cry. But, no tears is coming out as well. People, drive safe and don't speed! please remind your loves one either your family nor the one that you care. Don't wait until things happen only then regret.
Accident is not fun at all. But, I know, we can't control everything we want. Things come without you expect. The only thing you can do is appreciate them and care them. Show them your love before it is too late.>.<
heartJ
37days

No comments:

Post a Comment