nuffnang adv

Friday, January 15, 2010

Leaving one by one

Because of one mistake and become like that. I wasted my life. I will never ever forget this for the rest of my life. Now, seeing them one by one entering uni, one by one going oversea to go for further study, soooo jealousy. Yes, I am. Everyone is leaving and just left me.


Even now I'm studying in sunway, I just enjoy my lonely life. Every break time, I just went inside my car. Just like hiding myself to avoid the crowed. As what I posted up on fb "Sometimes, I feel like I have leave out and become more alone. This called independent?sigh.=(". Is this called as independent? I just feel like I need someone to protect me and care of me whenever I need. By the way, the pic above is fransisco coffee. Hah! I'm still prefer starbucks.


Wuhooo~I attend guitar classes for more than one month! Guess what? I always have a smile face and happy mood whenever I back from guitar class!=) Sadly, I still don't even can play a song now.=(.
Ilovefriday.heartJ.
米修

No comments:

Post a Comment