nuffnang adv

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oldies thought.


The days finally came. It's the end of my life? Actually I should said I already know before I get it. I even have made the decision. But, how come now seems like..........

I always thought I have made my mind clear and don't bother about ages or how's people look at me. Come to university's life, there's lots of different ages of students and should be a normal situation right? When only I can open my mind? Now, my mind is full of oldies thought.All just a bull shit. Maybe I just use this as a reason for me so that I will feel better.

I should not take my worry as a problem. The most biggest thing that I should worry is my parents. Sorry mom and dad. I need you guys to spend another digits of money for me to study for foundation again. I know, we able to enter college also because of the planning and the saving earlier from parents for each of us.

I should stop negative thinking from now on. The sky is wide, the chances is there. However, once fall down, take it as a experience. Do not take it as the end of the world becuase life will go up and down.

在这时刻,我深深的了解到‘失败为成功之母’的成语。失敗往往是成功的先導。指從失敗中吸取教訓,最後取得勝利。现在我可是怎么了?我好害怕面对我的新生活。。

No comments:

Post a Comment