nuffnang adv

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Miss those days.

32 hours to go, 2009 has come to an end. Thinking back things that happened this year...such an unforgetable year! From the day I fall..., I stood up... and now become a happy girl. Everything just like happen in a blink of an eyes. And now, someone has coloured my life. A girl without a past won't grow up.

I miss those days with my close friends. I miss all the actitvites whenever hang out with them. We together sing k, watch movie, shopping, eat nice foods, celebrate birthday and the latest one, genting trip! There's a close friend of mine, whenever I was down, this friend will ask me out for yum cha, tell everything out and give me suggestion.thank you.I'll appreciate this friend very much. As what daddy said I only know them not more than a year, at least I know which one is good friend right? You can build a long relationship with your close friends. But not the years of your friends that you meet consider as your close friends right?


Let's pictures remind back part of the happy moments...

This picture is the very first time I sat Jane's car to sunway to meet my sister.=)



I'm not going to show out all the pictures because is too many. There's also some memory in my mind that not taken down as a picture. Anyway, past is past. We need to move forward to our life. As the person said 'always look on the bright side of life'. >.< (Make it mine & I'm yours)

-米修

No comments:

Post a Comment