nuffnang adv

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mirror

Do you ever try to look yourself in the mirror to get to know how much you understand yourself? Even if you do so, do you manage to know yourself? Just imagine, you is the only one that know yourself more than others and can you expect others will understand you? The answer is no.

Yes, I have lots of negative thought in my mind. Due to the environment and situation happened, can you still able to have positive thought in your mind?

-I cry, is just blaming myself and not blaming you.

-I like to go starbucks to get a drinks is because there's the only place I can find myself to happy.

-I go out, not because of what celebration or whatever, I just want to relax myself because I can't accept the facts and face the problem.

-I like friends, not because of I putting them as my first place, they is the only one I can talk to.

-I seldom talk to you, not because of I don't like you, because we have communication problem.

I want a silent night for tonight.=).. I know they love and care me.

No one will understand you. Even if they do, they are actually NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment