nuffnang adv

Friday, November 20, 2009

Quiet is the best




If you don't tell anything out, you can't expect that anyone will understand you. However, I'm not agree with this. As they know my situation, they can see from their eyes, and they still don't understand? I'm different from others. I duno what to study, what's my talent and also my ambition. Yea, can define as 'useless'. I know you don't like I live my life without any goal. But, I'm actually searching for it and do you know?I'm seeking help from my friends.


Am I a bad attitude person? Maybe in your heart, I am. Sometimes, I know I didn't use a propal way to speak out or reply a person and I know I always did it to you. Sorry. I know whatever you said and scold, I should listen and respect. Sorry, no next time.


I don't have the power or right to teach or to say a person because me, myself is just like a SHIT. My confident is lesser now. Also, I will be more quiet than last time. Don't be proud of myself because I'm not at all!


I want guitar. I want to play the 'two is better than one' that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment