nuffnang adv

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Keep it strong and move along.


fml? sorry for using rude word. But, who's care right? I only use for myself.

I always believe that don't care how people look down at me and as long as friends and family is NOT then is enough for me. However, don't be innocent ok? The world is not as simple as what your innocent thought. I know I'm the useless one among four of us. Although you always say you do not compare to them, the way you treat me and others, I can feel it. There's no right and wrong because this is a normal human response or act. So, can not blame anyone and just can blame myself that I am useless.

No more innocent Angel in this world right? I can put down stupid love thingy but why not everthing that happen? Let's keep it strong and move along!Yo~~sok yan!=)


No comments:

Post a Comment