nuffnang adv

Friday, November 20, 2009

friend or family?



Now, I finally understand why friends stand important part for me. Well, it doesn't means that family is not important. They always stay the first place in my heart no matter what. Do you believe that every child go through the stage where their friends play important part in their life? maybe you, yourself will not realise it but your parents will.


Is that a common thingy that happening around in every child? I don't like to communicate with my parents due to some reasons. However, with friends? I don't like to talk much even with friends actually.But, if I do, I think parents should be happy?hmm...or maybe not? because they dunno.
Next time, I should just smile and think 'I knew this would happen'.

No comments:

Post a Comment