nuffnang adv

Friday, March 20, 2009

Melaka

14-3-09

Saturday- AFAMOSA, Melaka

The second last day, before end my holidays, dad brought us to AFAMOSA to have a trip.=)
This is my second time went to there if Im not mistaken.
Overall, this trip is still ok la...I enjoy taking picture only.haha.
Here comes,

Nothing to do inside the car.that's the reason.
Reach there around 5 something.
Here's the house where we used to overnight
.
Then, we went to father's friends there to have bbq.=)
We stay there until 11 something just went back to the house.

The next morning, we woke up early in the morning to have our breakfast.
At first, we decided to go water part to play but failed. So, we went to behind our house, there's a small swimming for them to play.

Where am I?
here, watching them playing!=)

Then, I went inside the house to watch TV.
blur look in the early morning.-.-

After they get ready, then dad fetch us to have a look inside the AFAMOSA.
And we found this!
Then, we continue get into the car to search for others place.
We decided to enter Animal World Safari!=)
Chicks!!!!just like a ping pong ball!so CUTE!=)
My phone was ran out of battery during that time...
sad case..=(..
So, briefly continue talk about it. We went to watch cowboy show and had our lunch at there too.
I standing there around 1 hour to just get my hot plate noodle for my lunch.OMG~
After lunch, then we went back.
Beacuse of waiting for so long, I felt tired and sleepy.
So,when get into the car, I straight away sleep until reach KL.
ZzzzZzzzZz
Here's my look after came back from AFAMOSA.
I felt that, home is nicer and comfortable.
'Home Sweet Home'



No comments:

Post a Comment