nuffnang adv

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Extremely FAST



Time passed extremely fast just like in a blink of eye. The days where I was siting for SPM, the days where I was enjoying my holidays, the days where I started my college's life, and now, SPM result is coming out tomorrow. Everything was like just happened in a day. I still wondering how is my feeling tonight?can't sleep well? Why must SPM result coming out tomorrow?=(


Some of my friends sent me this msg :


'38 SECONDS PRAYER: Lord, thank you for this great day! I love YOU and need YOU to come to my heart. Do bless me, my family, my home, my work and my friends. Something good will happen to you at morning to afternoon on coming 12th March somethingyou have been waiting to hear. This is not a joke. Someone will tell or will speak to you about something that you were waiting to have. Do not break this Prayer. Send it to a minimum of 5 people who waits for spm results.'


And now.....Im gonna use this way through here to all my friends who waits for spm results. ALL THE BEST!


Btw,I Song Seung-Heon!

No comments:

Post a Comment