nuffnang adv

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Best Friend~

Tuesday-Leisuremall


10-3-09


Two days before SPM result out, I went out with my best friend to watch movie.=).I know her since form 1 where she is my friend's friend. When came into form 2, I was same class with her and she is my partner too. We alway singing during the class period and made alot of fun during the math period. Came to form 3, although we not same class, we(sin hong, me and nerissa) still will together during the recess time. Anyway, I bet our relationship will last forever!!=)




Ok, back to here. She msn me the day before out and told me she was leaving to national service this march.So, we decided to went out together to watch movie before she leave. Early in the morning around 9 o'clock, she woke me up by phone and I get permission from parent. Around 12 o'clock, she come my house and fetch me to leisuremall.=)...then we bought ticket to watch 'love matters'. guess what? the ticket seller asked me for IC..we keep on laughing and show her my IC. (lol.....this mean that Im look younger than u!=p)This movie is seriously damn funny!You guys should watch this.=)

Watch until 2 something, we went to game box to play basketball...weeee~~Now I just know that here got basketball shooter machines too.=)..........After finish played, we went to 'wong kok' restaurant to take a rest and had our lunch.



Take Care when you are in SARAWAK ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment