nuffnang adv

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yours?

If is yours then is yours.

We no need to beg or wait the person's heart to become yours.

=)
----------------------------------
Holiday are bored after back from australia.
Monday- I slept the whole day.

Tuesday- Woke up around 11 something and sitting infront of the computer.After ate lunch and helped to wash the dishes, I decided to go leiuremall to watch movie with my sister and cousin sister.was rushing for the 'night in the museum 2' which start at 2.30p.m. but we reach there already 2.41p.m. and end up we watch 'TERMINATOR SALVATION'. Seriously is a nice movie!

Wednesday- Woke up around 11 something again. Actually daddy had woke me up around 10 something everyday. He called me to wash my car by myself and end up sitting infront of the computer.=). I fetch my brother from school around 1 o'clock and went to leisuremall to buy 'cha yat dan'.=).my favourite.=). After back home and ate lunch, I help to wash all the dishes and chit chat with my aunty. Then come back to my room again and decided to change my blog header.

my blog header

FROM

TO


*I wish I can get a maid right now.=(


No comments:

Post a Comment