nuffnang adv

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thursday and Friday!



I know, it seems to be my blog went into silent.
Maybe because of the laziness?-DUNO

25 of June
Thursday


That day is my aunty's birthday and also the day I'm having my tutorial presentation. Presentation is not an easy thing for me as you guys know I'm not good in talking. At first, I thought I will be fine. However, everything went into bad. I wasted alot of time because of stunned there while presenting. I felt I'm so useless and why people can but I can't? Presentation is over and can't make any changes anymore.
After my presentation is over, jane decided to sing k with her bf, horng chern and me. Sadly, jer lin couldn't make it to join us along. It's really very fun! especially the part where horng chern made those sound while singing 'cai hong' made us keep on laughing non-stop.=). thank you alot!
We sang until 4 something around 5o'clock and went back. I bought a birthday cake from secret recipe before went back too. On the way back, I stopped in tesco to bought two big apple donnuts and bought a chocolate for my aunty.
At night, I seriously very down. So, I drove to my aunty house and wasted my time on there instead of staying in the room facing the laptop.After celebrate with aunty, I went back and straight away went to sleep.

26 of June
Friday


Received a bad new, the king of pop,Michael Jackson had leave us. Rest in peace, M.J.! Whenever I order cincau+soya, will let me remind of M.J. for sure.


Today, after finish our class around 3 o'clock, again, jane, her bf, horng chern and I went to sunway to test our luck whether can get four seats to watch transformer.And ya, we manage to get four seats.

The movie start at 4.30p.m..So, we went to full our stomach first before entering the cinema. They made alot of jokes!!!HAHAHA~~~ We went in late and luckly the movie haven start yet.This movie is quite long and used two and a half hours to finish the movie.

Seriously, transformer 2 is NICE and funny also! How about compared to Terminator Salvation? both also nice actually, but I prefer Transformer!=)

Watch finish already 7 something, then we went back seperately. Thank you jane they all tagged me along.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment