nuffnang adv

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Earlier celebration on friday due to daddy have to go china on saturday.
On friday, came back from college around 4o'clock and went to leisuremall with cindy to buy presents.
And yea, I bought it but I'm gona ran out of money to use already.
Went back home around 5 o'clock and resting in the room.
Then around 7 o'clock, my father was keep on knocking my door and I wonder what was happen.
He told me to accompany him to Breadtalk at pavillion to buy cakes for mummy.
I bought two cakes (tiramisu and green tea).


~Friday celebration~
The present that I bought to mom.=)
Cute right?I hope can get one also.



~Sunday Celebration~

=)
I also bought a present for my aunty too.
Cute also right?=p
Another person I need to mention here is my grandma. Happy Mother's Day, grandma.
I MISS YOU BADLY..=(...
When you just come back from australia?
Showing my love to three of you.
I heart you three.=)
Lastly,
Wishing all the mommy[s], Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment: