nuffnang adv

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Guilty

I felt guilty.
I know parent treat me very good.
What I damanded, they sure will try their best and do it for me.
I know they spent alot of money on me.
(college, tuition fee, car, petrol, tol and many more until can't count finish )
Not only spend on me, I still have three siblings and the eldest went to australia to study.
So, can you imagine how much that they need to spent on us?
What they want is just want us to study hard and get good result.

Last week, I bought a new laptop and went to Lee Hom's concert.
I used alot of money on it.=(
These few days, parent keep on repeating the same thing to me.
I'm not going to mention here but those words made me felt guilty and stress.
I started do not dare to demand things from them.
Each time I demand, I can feel the responsibility is getting heavy.
I very scare will let them disapointed.
I felt very guilty.

=(




No comments:

Post a Comment