nuffnang adv

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

National Day


Happy 53rd Merdeka!!

Quiet day, doesn't feel like today is national day at all. @@ The current news about the racism in Malaysia caught a lot of people attention. I feel speechless. Supposingly one malaysia, and now become one racist. What a shame!

Okay, let's change topic. Yesterday, shopping whole day with shi min! I have bought some clothes and a pair of shoes!!Also we had cupcakes as our lunch! Have a great day hanging out with you!:))

There's tons of assignments are waiting for me to do. Oh god~~ One week holiday is not enough!! After holiday, malaysian studies assignment due and not even start yet. Also, mob assignment have to finish it during this week. I think I have to keep my heart back to studies.



No comments:

Post a Comment