nuffnang adv

Saturday, May 22, 2010

DEATH blog.


My blog is DEATH. Nothing is in my mind and nothing to talk about. How am I? I am fine. Am having finals next MONDAY till Tuesday. How's preparation? I dunno. =X hopping sister buy me a itouch>.< desperately wanted!

Last two weeks ago, celebrated Mother's day with family in house. Having a homemade steamboat for dinner and a green tea's cake to celebrate. I'am broke recently, so, I made a card as well as I bought a fake rose to mom. I didn't gave it face to face. Just put on her bed because that day she was busying chatting with sister. While for my aunty, went to The Loaf, Empire Gallery, bought a few small cakes to her. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day
!

Look alike? =p

As you can listen the song from blog, "I want to be a billionnaire so freaking bad, buy all of the things I never had.....". Yes! I want to be a billionnaire so badly... I'm broke! UGH. Holiday is coming very soon. I am going to have a lifeless holiday.ishh!!! Wanted to buy a-lot-of-things but no MONEY. Where's my money goes?


Manhattan Fish Market for twice.

Tutti Friut - nice, but exp! (Rm10+)

Kindori Lemon ice-cream

San Fransisco Coffee - prefer STARBUCKS

Snowflake - yum yum=p

TGIF- coll gathering (cost RM50+-)

Not only these kills my wallet, also, reload cardssss KILL the most, hunt for clothings, and other stuff....Ouchh~~my wallet...=(. Anyone can spare me some money? TQ TQ~~ =p

Updated news :


Self DIY. Lolx.

Strabucks - bottle.

Mr Jean De Viller's class is AWESOME! =p



my poor little myvi - Hah! don't worry. My myvi is BACK for like two week! Surprisingly, I haven't been driving my myvi. I guess I still afraid of my poor little myvi...=(

next coming post after finals! =)

♥ my stitch

Getting a big sheep soon♥♥

1 comment:

  1. final exam is over. so where is the next post which you promised us earlier? :)

    ReplyDelete