nuffnang adv

Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Thursday


Yea, is a good thursday. everyone know why?
SAM is having holiday this friday which is today.
So, thursday is our last day before holiday.

=)

We are having two break times in thursday as usual.
The first break, went to ac with jer lin, jane, jane's bf and her friend.
Damn funny lo...hahaha...
oh ya, I want to express my feeling here.
'I can feel the distance..'
haha...just two of my friends know what am I trying to say.


---------------&-------------


The second break, we went to snowflake to eat desserts.
Is so niceeeeeeee~~
Eat desserts can actually make one's happy!
wahahahahaha~~~

Jane's dessert!

Mine!

Mine!=)

Shaun's dessert...

I love dessert!=p

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!!
    i noe i noe!!! i noe wat u trying to say!!!
    wuakak ^^
    BEANSPROUT!!!!
    hahaha...
    we are from KL and KLang!!!!
    wuakakak!!!
    ya!! the dessert really very nice...
    i went there again today ^^
    recommend to my bf^^

    ReplyDelete