nuffnang adv

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

National Service



=

=

=

=

=

=

Taniah! 911116 -_ _-_ _ _ _

_ _ SOK YAN telah dipilih

untuk menyertai

PLKN Siri 6/2009

=

=

=

=

=

=

=



(CRAZY!!!)


When i receive this msg...I was like OMG!!!why me?then i keep on laughing...and tell my aunty..
Well, National Service for me is ok laa....But, i hate to waste my 3 months to spending on there....
people want to enjoy holiday (after spm) but then national service kacau kacau!!! tak ada mood already!haizzz...Just now i tell my mom i kena ns.....and she was like not very happy to hear this news...lol...and I just keep on laugh...my mom ask me 'you so happy that you kena ns?'....answer is 'NO'.....actually, I didn't think before that i will kena....it just came in a sudden...and i duno how to face it...So, just smile!!!..(bad luck)


No mood to write other thing eldi...When i free, I will post more...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment